In the book Hey World, Here I Am! By Jean Little, Another one of my favorite poem's is Alone, the first time I read this poem it made me want to be alone for just a while. This poem is one of the reasons that made me like the darkness at night. Little has done it again and made go back into my toy chest for some more memories.
“My own sadness makes everything around me more beautiful”, the first time I ever read this line I never understood what she was trying to say. I always asked my self how is being sad beautiful? Until the day I was in the dark and crying my eyes out and noticed how beautiful the sky was and how pretty the night could really be. I saw things that were already there but I never took the time to notice them for more then what they are or picture them something different. Being in the dark that night and understanding that quote changed how I saw things and made me more open.
‘I am alone. I am lonely I am growing into me. ” Another quote that I am in love with because when your alone you think about what’s happening in your life or others. Your mind is free from people asking questions or just talking .Your talking to yourself, at peace with yourself in your own room. Most people do everything for everyone and sometimes that quite time in that dark room just you, will clear your head and make things peaceful until you go back into the light. This poem brought me something that I never had peace.
Little has brought me back again with a life lesson in return being by your self for a while is ok because silence is beautiful in the end. So long Toy Chest see you next time….
OMG! I absolutely lovee your post! It's so deep and personally! I love how you connected right to the poem! Really good job Kiana!
ReplyDelete